1. silvio berlusconi is even more of a loonie than i had thought. link.
2. every second, $3,075.64 is being spent on pornography, 28,258 Internet users are viewing pornography, and 372 Internet users are typing adult search terms into search engines. link
3. the data centre industry emits about the same amount of co2 as the airline industry, but it’s growing much faster. this may have an economic impact on iceland. link
4. swedes burn bunny rabbits to heat their homes. link
5. in 1931, a piano company made concrete pianos. link
6. you can make $300,000 a year being a prison guard in california. also, the average employee of the city of new york makes $100,000 a year. link
7. deep-fried butter is becoming a popular snack food in texas. as a side note, the person that invented the recipe for this also came up with deep-fried coca-cola. link