1. Millemissen says:

    I guees this is more a case of trying to squeeze the lemon, than trying to make us criminal.
    Now they have a way to charge us (again).
    “The High Court has agreed with the music industry, ruling the changes the government made “unlawful” due to the lack of any form of compensation.”

    Answer to your question:
    You don’t!
    Send them a mail with the number of cd’s, that you have (illegally) ripped – and ask for a bill.
    Alternatively – send them the files ;-)


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.