1. children who have autism get temporarily relieved of their symptoms when they have a fever, becoming more social and talkative.
2. the last time we had a swine flu outbreak (in 1976) the vaccine that was used to protect people from it caused more deaths than the flu itself.
3. in 1918 the spanish flu pandemic resulted in 40% of the world’s population infected, and more than 50,000,000 people died.
4. normal, yearly seasonal flu results in 250,000 – 500,000 deaths worldwide each year.
5. five ants is more than four elephants.